This blog is a simple guide step-by-step to do On-page SEO in 2021. Optimize your title, Meta tags, and how to conduct website audit for SEO and solve it one by one in simple steps.
So the question is what is On-page SEO?
Onpage SEO refers to optimizing the front-end of your website structure or content (Anything which appears on your front-end, not on the backend).
Search Engine Optimization is a bowl of soup which contain quality backlink, Race winning content writing and technical stuff. All these steps lead to rank on google’s first page.
Onpage SEO covers two aspect:
- Technical SEO
On-Site SEO Basics
Some of the most important elements for SEO happen on your own website. You might hear a lot about link building which we will see in Off-Page SEO, but link building without good on-site search optimization won’t be as effective. These are the minimum aspects of site optimization that you should place on each of the main pages of your website, including and especially on the home page (Front-page).
Why you should work on On-Site SEO?
On-site SEO is an integral part of your website. which helps you to get a high rank in google and other search engines, High audience reach, and get organic traffic.
Off-page SEO is not in your hand but On-Site SEO is completely under your control.
Do you need to hire anyone who can do On-page SEO for you?
You have no need to hire anyone. Any website owner, Blog writer, or online marketer. In fact, anyone can do SEO to rank on Search engines.
What are the On-Site SEO factors?
On-page SEO consists of many factors few important factors. which have a direct or indirect influence on the success of your website.
- Crawlable website – Google bots crawl your website. Make sure your site is crawlable by creating robot .txt files and Sitemap.
- Site architecture – Make clear structure and logic in the architecture of the pages
- Quality outbound links – Connect your page with link to High quality website pages.
- Website speed – Your website Page speed is good enough to load fast.
- Mobile friendliness – Responsive website design which renders on all type of devcies such as Mobile or tablet.
- Use of HTTPS – Use SSL certificate in your website to secure it from spamming.
- User-friendly URLs – URL addresses are easy, simple and UX-friendly
- Well-targeted content – Content of page is well target the topic you highlighted in your title.
- Keyword optimization – Do not use your Keyword excessively always find out the keyword density
- Image optimization – Optimize your images to fast load and use Alt text in your images.
- Readability and UX – the text is well-optimized, readable and UX-friendly
- Click-through rate – Title tag and Meta description is Optimized.
Related Topic: Step-by-Step guide to Off-Page SEO